Vastu for Servant Room
Servant’s quarter is important to construct according to Vastu because if this place is constructed in wrong direction then it certainly changes the mindset of servant to commit wrong doings. Vastu suggests placing this important room in right direction so that the owner can have proper control over his servant. It has also been observed that some servant swap the position or commit ill-doings such theft, usurping owner’s place etc if placed in wrong direction. Therefore Vastu recommends proper placement for servant’s room:
- Servant quarter is considered ideal in South-eastern corner or quadrant as it is been said that servant living here do not usurp the position of owner and stay in control.
- Another alternative for servant room is North-west quadrant of North. This corner is good for the placement of servant room.
- North-east and South-west is considered bad for servant room as according to Vastu servant staying here dominate their owner and even commit things like theft.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the servant room. Vastu consultation of servant room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the servant room in the house
- The direction of the entrance
- Proper orientation of the bed
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the electrical appliances
- The direction & placement of toilet
- The colour scheme of the room